The Official Site of Rhonda Kachur: Horror Author, Horror Blogger, and Film/Book Reviewer

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Short Story "Merry Christmas, Sarah!" will be published in the upcoming anthology "The Undead That Saved Christmas"!


I can OFFICIALLY announce that my short story "Merry Christmas, Sarah!" has been accepted into the horror anthology "The Undead That Saved Christmas"! This book is due out October 1st and is raising funds to give some very deserving foster kids the Christmas they deserve and I am thrilled to be a part of it! Learn more about how you can help this great cause by clicking HERE!

5 comments:

Jinx said...

This is awesome, Rhonny. And I didn't know you had a personal blog, this too is awesome.

Jinx said...

Oh, while I'm here, I passed an award on to you for your all round awesome work at Dollar Bin Horror. Hope that's cool with you. You can see details at my blog.

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

I am belated in saying congratulations. I'm trying to put together a story for this one as well. It's hard to make my old moldy brain actually THINK sometimes!

Rhonny Reaper said...

Thank you both! :) And Tempest, I know your entry will be AMAZING ;)

iZombie said...

Greetings!
I am giving this award to you...one of my favorite blogs and places I believe need some well deserved attention. I thought it might be fun to shake it up a bit, sort of a "Pay It Forward" move... let me explain.

01) Give the award to [10] who you like, but give a couple the "Next Blog" slider button on top... so random blogger people can feel the love from a stranger.

02) Post those you gave the award to, so fans of your site can see the places you like and Paid It Forward too.

*If we are not careful there will be "Zombie Rabbits" everywhere...

http://izombielover.blogspot.com

Jeremy
iZombie