The Official Site of Rhonda Kachur: Horror Author, Horror Blogger, and Film/Book Reviewer

Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome!

Hey everyone, I would like to welcome you all to my new page! My name is Rhonda Kachur AKA Rhonny Reaper and I am an aspiring short horror fiction author and I review horror films on Dollar Bin Horror. As you see on my sidebar, I've been a busy busy girl as of late, which is why this page was made. Here is where you can hear news of what's going on in my little strange world, get updates on my indie author friends, and news about my current projects! Thank you all for visiting!
Sending Deadly Kisses,
Rhonny Reaper

P.S. Don't forget to visit my other sites! Dollar Bin Horror is where you can find news and reviews of all things cheap in horror, and Monster Beauty is a picture blog dedicated to the beauty of Women in Horror!

No comments: